Thursday, February 21, 2008

No one likes a greasy bear

I have two absolute, ultimate, must have beauty products. The first is Kosmea Rosehip Oil, but since you're smart you know all about the miracle that is rosehip oil, so I don't need to tell you about it again (what?! you don't?! it's ok, we'll talk later). The other is Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo. There are heaps of dry shampoos on the market, but this one is my number one favourite purely because of the tropical scent. It has, according to the can, a deliciously exotic fragrance. Smells like coconuts and stuff.

Anyway, if you don't already use dry shampoo, I highly recommend you jump on this bandwagon. You shake the can, spray it on the roots, give it a quick rub if you like (rub is optional, of course) and then brush it out. Voila! An extra day out of your blow dry and an extra 15 minutes in bed. Seriously, this product was invented for lazy people like me. If I'm going to be honest as well, my hair usually looks better after I have used this rather than after I wash and blow-dry it. Perhaps that has something to do with my limp hair though (see previous post about kms root booster for explanation). It's also handy for after a gym session when you need to go out but don't want to stand in the gym showers for any longer than absolutely necessary. No one likes athlete's foot. Skip the wash, go the spray.

Price: $6.95 (no kidding! so cheap!)
From: The Health and Beauty Club ($6.95 postage - worth it)
Why you need it: For fresh, great smelling hair and extra value from your blow-dry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails