Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lindt Passionfruit - 'nuff said

This is the kind of post where I just need to post a picture and a moan of appreciation, right? Good. Let's get to it…


Ohhhhhhhhhhh


Omnomnomnomnom

Lindt Passionfruit
Price: $3.93 (although I bought it last week when they were 2 for $4 at Coles)
From: Supermarkets
Why you need it: Lindt Passionfruit! The tantalising sweetness of passionfruit married with the magic of Lindt dark chocolate and the creaminess of almond slivers. Hello, sexytimes.
.

4 comments:

Our Beauty Philosophy said...

Lindt is to addictive - Have you tried the White Chocolate Almond ones... oh my gosh!

Anonymous said...

Have always love Orange Intense...now I'm going to add this to the shopping list!

Spencer said...

Looks awesome. I might have to add them to our product range!

babycakequeen said...

looks so awesome!

Amanda from Amanda's Mummy Jeans xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails