Thursday, August 18, 2011

Benefit - They're Real and they're spectacular

If a picture's worth a thousand words, then this post doesn't need much more than the before and after.


When the awesome chickies at Benefit (aka the Benebabes) sent me their new mascara I have to admit I was sceptical. I love a big stat as much as the next research nerd, but to claim that 94% of people saw dramatic length and volume? And that 100% saw long wearing results? What was the sample size? How long did they trial it for? Was it a controlled environment? So many methodology questions!

Then I tried the mascara and I didn't care. It really did give me huge length! It really did give me base to tip coating, and visible lift. It lasted all day and came off easily with warm water. The rubbery brush reminds me of my all time favourite mascara, Covergirl Lash Blast. I have been wearing it solidly for two weeks now and I have a stat of my own - 100% of Elise's who tried this mascara love it and would recommend it.



Benefit They're Real Mascara
Price: $38
From: Benefit stores and counters in Myer
Why you need it: Fabulous, flirty lashes - a few flutters and you can get away with anything!

This product was offered to Stuff That I Bought for editorial consideration - for more details, see our disclosure policy
.

2 comments:

luvrin said...

That brush head looks heaps easier to work with than their bad gal lash... Your before/after photo has sold me! It's next on my hit list :-). Great review!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Oh wow, I've heard a lot of good things about that mascara, but actually seeing the results it great - looks amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails