Friday, August 26, 2011

Current obsession: Satchels

Totally obsessed with satchel bags. Nuts about them. Not only are they timeless and chic, but you can carry loads in them and feel like your gear is safe. I say this because I have an 11" Mac Air and I just don't feel like it's secure in my regular handbags, but with a satchel it's closer to my body and not so likely to get bumped and knocked.

You know I'm a big fan (and ambassador) of Cherry Pick Me, so I watch their daily deals like a hawk. When a deal from Only Midge came up a couple of weeks ago, I was on it like J.D. on appletinis. I got the small canvas satchel in raspberry red (and I know Ms. Critique got the mustard yellow, which was my second choice) and I'm very happy with it because it's just the right size for my little lappie. Not only are these bags cute as all get out, they are super-practical, with heavy italian leather trims, straps and buckles.


Three cheers for satchel bags. Next stop, a blind embossed personalised Cambridge Satchel. Hint hint, Fiance.

PS: I was given a voucher from the Cherry Pick Me team to redeem on a deal of my choice. You bet your bottom dollar I jumped on this the second it went live, and so did a whole bunch of other people!

PPS: New haircut, you like? The fab Alex at Bauhaus in Waterloo. Love that guy.

Price: $149.95 + postage
From: Only midge online store, or they have stockists
Why you need it: To keep your Mac safe while looking stylish. Just add nautical stripes.
.

5 comments:

Tine @ Beautyholics Anonymous said...

That's a pretty satchel Elise. Reminds me of the Cambridge Satchel I ordered early July that I'm still waiting to be MADE. Just a heads up to you, in case you want to make an order for the CS, it takes ages for them to send it to you.

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Oh wow, that's AGES! It will be worth the wait though. I guess Fiance should chop chop if he's going to get me one as a wedding gift haha

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MsCritique.com said...

I swear we are long lost sisters. The next satchel on my hitlist is also a CS too!

Emma said...

I love satchels, always have, they manage to look stylish and practical.

Love your cute red one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails