Monday, July 26, 2010

Beauty in a snap!



BeautySnapz are one of those products that you should have in your handbag at all times. And your bathroom cupboard. And definitely your suitcase when you're travelling.



Price: $5.99 for a pack of 24
From: Priceline
Why you need it: Two products in one...hello, space saving!

PS - I lied in my video - there are 7 kinds of BeautySnapz. The one I missed is Wet Tips and I missed them because I have already used my whole pack.

PS - If my brows are looking particularly dark, it's because I just had them tinted at the Benefit store in Paddington. $15!

I was sent this product for consideration

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes...brows are looking extremely dark making the hair a tad lack-lustre (and in need of a brush?)

but thanks for the tip on the product ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails