Friday, July 9, 2010

Fighting fine lines with yummy eye cream

Since I inadvertently turned this week into a skin care week, I may as well tell you about a new product I am using that I have fallen in love with. It’s Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm, and it will (hopefully) help me combat all the irritating little fine lines that have been popping up around my eyes. I was face-mapped by Dermalogica about a month ago and this was one of the products they recommended for me.

Seriously, I’m kind of over this ageing thing already. And the winter thing. I have been working overtime to keep my skin plump and hydrated, but I still get fine lines in the afternoon after a day in the dry air con. Perhaps if I stop smiling so much it might help?

Anyway, Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm is a fabulous little tube of firming complex that controls signs of ageing, improves skin elasticity and smoothes out the bumps. Fun fact: did you know you lose 1% collagen a year after 40. Egads. I’m not 40 yet, but I feel like it some days. Luckily this shiny little tube from the Dermalogica AGE Smart system fights free radicals and smells so good I could eat it. Apparently it contains red seaweed and that’s what smells good, but I am 100% convinced it contains raspberries. I would squeeze this stuff on chocolate. Go to a Dermalogica counter, try it, and tell me I’m wrong. I dare ya.

In terms of results, I have only been using it for a month so at this stage I can’t say just how effective it has been. However, I have seen little improvements around my eyes which I’m really happy with. I’ll keep you updated.

Price: $73
From: Dermalogica
Why you need it: To keep fine lines around the eyes at bay – I would rather use an eye cream than quit smiling.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails