Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Missing: My favourite sunnies

I have no idea whether any of you dear readers will be able to help me out here, but I'm desperate. Desperate! My most favourite electric blue Rayban Wayfarers that I bought in Maui last year were stolen off my desk at work on Friday July 2nd. I took them out of my handbag about 2pm and put them on my desk, and when I came back to collect them the next day (yes, I was at work on a Saturday) they were gone!!

Here's the kicker - the receipt with my name, address and phone number on it was inside the brown leather case, so if they were lost then the finder could quite easily locate me. Sigh.

If for some reason you hear of anyone selling an electric blue pair of wayfarers, please let me know. I could easily identify them by the two scratches on the lenses. This colour is pretty rare - as I understand it, there was a limited release of the blue here and I have only ever seen 2 other people with them.

Gutted.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Wow. That is pretty ordinary!

♥akisa♥ said...

Shocked to hear that stuff gets stolen from work desks!! shame on them. Hope you somehow manage to find it soon.

theloveofpink said...

OH MY GOD THAT IS DESPICABLE! I am so sorry doll - some people are horrible. I hope nasty things happen to the thief! crossing my fingers and toes they come back to you. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails