Monday, February 14, 2011

Stuff I love right now

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I'm going to talk about stuff I'm loving at the moment (apart from the obvious stuff like my Fiancé and Cadbury Turkish Delight easter eggs).

1 - Macbook Air - I love this little 11" baby so much it hurts. She's shiny (like me), she's pretty (like me), she's impressively powerful (like me) and she's so light I can sit her on my lap and not even feel it (errr...). Plus she is handbag size, so I can take her on the bus and do stuff while I'm on the move. Yes, my Air is a girl. (Price: starting at $1199, From: Apple)

2 - Antipodes Kiwi Seed Eye Cream - I have been using this eye cream for about 3 months and it has steadily helped to repair all the damaged skin around my eyes. Because I stare at computers all day, my eyes and the surrounding area get really dry, but this cream gently hydrates without being too heavy (because heavy eye cream just does the reverse of what it is supposed to and drags your skin down to create sagging). Take five, Antipodes, you've earned it. (Price: $48.95, From: David Jones)

3 - Nivea Calm & Care Deodorant - It smells good. I like it. What else can you say about deodorant? (Price: $3.79, From: the supermarket)

4 - Lapureté Mild Crème Facial Cleanser -  This cleanser is a good one, people. It contains a natural botox alternative called Okuru, as well as passionflower, which work to gently target all those fine lines and age spots that seem to creep up as we get older (I just had another birthday, so I'm hyper-aware of how old I feel right now). This cleanser seems to really agree with my skin and I plan on draining every last drop from the tube - fighting crows feet while washing my face is pretty cool, no? (Price: $39.90, From: Terry White, Chemmart, Pulse pharmacies)

5 - MOR candle in Italian Blood Orange - Bellissimo! Absolutely beautiful. Blood orange, jasmine, rose and lily of the valley dance around my bedroom while I wind down every night (and play Angry Birds - I'm totally stuck on a level in the Valentine's Day special edition). Not only do you get 40 hours burn time, but it looks elegant in the black glass with the gold stamp on the front. The perfect bedside table accessory. (Price: $39.95, From: David Jones and Myer)

The Antipodes, Lapurete and Mor were offered to me for consideration.
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails