Sunday, December 6, 2009

Attention Shoppers: Miijo! Sale!

Just a quick heads up that the Miijo sale is on until midnight tomorrow. When you check out, put the code PRESENTS09 in to get 20% off. If you haven't checked out Miijo before, I highly recommend you get amongst it. I have bought my sister some really cool Disney Couture jewellery on there before, and I'm a big fan of Dogeared, One of a Kind, House of Harlow and Ettika. They also have cool clothes, scarves and shoes, but for me it's all about the jewellery. You pay $10 shipping and they are really quick (usually 1-2 working days, depending on whether what you want is in stock). I have just done some Christmas shopping and it will arrive at my desk in a couple of days, all nicely giftwrapped and ready for the big day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails