Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm famous!

I can't believe I haven't told you guys this yet. Yes, it's true, I am in the latest issue of Cleo. See, that's me on the cover (ha! I kid! As IF I would wear my dress that long).

I'm on this months Beauty Panel (page 74/75), where I got given some cool beauty products to play with (All About Glo illuminator and Nak dry shampoo) and then I got to write reviews for them. It was so much fun, and I'm really thankful to Cleo for the opportunity to see my ugly mug in print.

On that, I recommend the All About Glo illuminator. It comes in a super-easy to use little pump bottle, goes on smooth, and gives a natural, healthy glow. I have used it almost every day since Rachael the beauty ed gave it to me and I'm almost out now. I will definitely be replacing it!

Price: $19.95
From: Priceline
Why you need it: To make your skin look all plump and glowy when you have the enthusiasm of a deflated balloon at the end of a Christmas party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was looking for this, so I didn't have to buy Cleo (this month anyway). Way to go! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails