Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow...

Yes, I am still on my bloggy sabbatical, or blog-batical as I like to call it, but this was so good that I had to jump on straight away and tell you.

My hair is a total wreck at the moment due to my festive season diet of blow-drying, straightening, curling, straightening, blow-drying, curling ad nauseum. It’s dry, it’s distressed and it’s definitely in need of some TLC (the same could be said for me). I took the easy way out and went for a Pantene Three Minute Miracle in-shower treatment. I’m sure you’re all ‘but how much good can a three minute in-shower treatment really do’ and to that I say ‘lots’. My hair feels like it is back to normal – soft, shiny and manageable.

The best bit? It costs 2 gold coins. So ridiculously cheap. It’s a single use tube, but if you have short or fine hair like me, you can get two uses out of a tube, you tight ass. Added bonus? It smells good.

Price: $2.99. That’s so freaking cheap it isn’t funny!
From: Supermarkets, Priceline, Chemists etc – anywhere you can get Pantene
Why you need it: To fix your manky hair. The single use tubes are especially handy if you’re going on a tropical holiday and your hair is going to get damaged by the sun/sand/salt.

Picture credit: pantene.com.au

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails