Monday, January 4, 2010

This week I...

• Had an Omnilux facial treatment – winner
• Discovered that three of my most loved beauty essentials all have something in common
• Enjoyed the most amazing degustation dinner at Restaurant Atelier in Glebe
• Figured out what makeup product was causing my skin to break out (no surprises it was, once again, a Napoleon product)
• Learnt that Sephora guava passion body butter is most excellent at masking eau de fake tan
• Placed orders at Victoria’s Secret and Urban Outfitters – I can’t wait for those parcels to arrive!
• Played an obscene amount of Super Mario Bros on the Wii. I suck, but I don’t care.
• Made honey snap biscuits from a recipe in the Frankie Afternoon Tea cookbook. Yum!

Welcome back for another year of trialling products, shopping, dodgy videos and lame jokes. I would regale you with all my grand plans for the blog for the coming year, but at this stage I’m just going to keep doing what I’m doing and writing about what I love. Of course, I am always open to suggestions for things you want to see more or less of (less lemurs? No problem! Consider them gone) and I thank you for your continued support. Or for just humouring me and my ramblings.

Picture credit: These were the only biscuits I managed to get a photo of! Someone helped themselves before I could grab the camera.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails