Sunday, January 24, 2010

5 nails in 5 days

Another video? And on a Sunday?

Why yes, yes it is another video AND I am oddly posting on a Sunday. Get amongst it, people.



While you're busy relaxing on this beautiful day-of-sun, I'm frantically painting my nails and wondering WTF I am going to wear. I consider myself rather sartorially challenged, so this should be amusing. Be sure to tune in this week to see how I go.

PS - Today I am going to see Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D. Oh my gosh, I feel like a kid at Christmas!

PS - Speaking of WTF, my wonderful friend who is a kindergarten teacher and Assistant Principal (so important!) gave me the most awesome office supply ever last week. A WTF? stamp. That's right; everything that lands on my desk now gets a WTF? stamp.

PS - Happy Birthday Mama-bear xx

2 comments:

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Wow, they are hard colours to match with outfits. Lots of denim perhaps? Looking forward to seeing how you go!

♥akisa♥ said...

wooo~ what a great concept~ Can't wait to see the swatches. I'm curious to see the gold & metallic violet~

Related Posts with Thumbnails