Thursday, January 28, 2010

5N5D - Day Four

Day Four: Wednesday

Wednesday = back in the office, lunch with a friend and then an ice-cream date with another friend (is there any better kind of date? The answer is no).

Today’s nails were Suzi Says Feng Shui – think smurf blue. As an aside, I only just learnt who this famous Suzi is and why she has so many colours named after her (Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, Crepes Suzi-ette, Suzi Loves Sydney, Suzi Says Da! etc etc). Turns out Suzi is Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Executive VP & Artistic Director of OPI Products Inc. This is the awesome chick who single-handedly creates every OPI Nail Lacquer shade based on each season’s fashion & beauty forecasts and then names them after herself. Can I have her job?!

Outfit: Sheer black and white top (with black bra, just FYI), camel blazer, jeans and some silverware on the wrist. Earlier in the day it had been my black leather skirt, but I changed it up quickly before my ice-cream date.

Ease of matching nails to outfit: You would think it was hard, but these nails are such a statement piece (statement pieces?) that I found I could wear them with almost anything (and I did try on a few outfits this morning because I was being indecisive).

Number of compliments: 7

Likelyhood to wear again: 5/5. I am desperately in love with this colour (and not just because of the compliments). I smiled every time I looked at my fingers.

1 comment:

Sassi said...

How can you be arsed painting your nails a different colour every night???? :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails