Monday, January 11, 2010

Tough as nails

Way back at the beginning of December I was moaning on twitter about the fact that I was on my way out the door to an event but, having just painted my nails, silly me smudged 7 out of the 10 fingers and suddenly my mood was ruined. You guys know how precious I am about my manis, right?

Anyway, the beautiful Akisa of Akisalove and Beauty Swatch recommended I track down some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri so that I wouldn’t have that problem again. Goodness me, Akisa is not just a pretty face because this product is GENIUS.

Not only do your nails dry literally within 30 seconds (just like it promises on the box), but the anti-chip formula means your mani lasts longer with no chips and cracks. It also has the most incredibly shiny formula – it made my normally bright nail colour (in this case, Revlon’s Pretty in Papaya) really pop! Massively impressed. Bonus round: Insta-Dri has lovely UV filters to help prevent fading, yellowing and discolouration caused by sunlight, which is obviously a big win for summer nails.

Price: $14.95
From: Priceline, Myer
Why you need it: So you don’t end up with smudged nails when you’re running late and time isn’t on your side.

Picture credit: sallyhansen.com

2 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

glad you liked it!! It's a cheapie and a goodie.

Sher said...

Ohh I was only thinking about a product like this the other day. I always leave nails to the last min and they always smudge :(
Def going to purchase this baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails