Monday, January 25, 2010

5N5D - Day One

Day One: Sunday

I hadn’t decided whether I was going to do this as Mon-Fri or Sun-Thurs, but since I post in the AM, the most obvious was Sun-Thurs and post the previous days outfits. Is that cool with you? Good. Glad you agreed.

Sunday = birthday brunch for Mama-bear and Toy Story double movie feature (highly recommended). The brief was comfort and style since I was out in public, but also walking to and from Fox Studios and the weather was a bit, hmm, shall we say confused? Steamy and grey. Pleasant.

Today’s nails were Chop-Sticking To My Story – the caramel/burnt orange colour, which is a rather sophisticated deep tan once it is on the nail. It painted on well; excellent coverage in 2 coats.

Outfit: Navy maxi, white singlet, denim jacket, new tan belt I bought in Melbourne, favourite Zoe Mou wooden necklace (side note: can someone teach me how to say Zoe Mou? I get comments on this necklace all the time and I feel like a right pork-chop that I can’t pronounce the brand name!)

Ease of matching nails to outfit: I was concerned at first, but this colour lends itself well to neutrals.

Number of compliments: 3

Likelyhood to wear again: 3.5/5


I have just realised how badly I need someone to teach me how to pose for photos. This is awkward.

2 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

it's a tricky colour but has a very Tuscan feel. You have lovely nails!!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Thanks Akisa! I wasn't sure about it at first, but I'm quite taken by this colour now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails