Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last minute festiveness

By now you should be almost ready for the big day. I'm just going over my to-do list for all the last minute preparations - buy vegies, wrap remaining pressies, dip strawberries in chocolate, do laundry, vacuum, clean bathroom, hair treatment, facial, manicure. Obviously I'm going to enjoy the facial and the manicure a lot more than the vacuuming or the bathroom cleaning. I just can't decide what colour I'm going to do my nails!

If you're looking for inspiration, like I am, and you have a spare five minutes, pop into David Jones and check out the OPI Holiday Wishes collection. Yes, there are a couple of dark colours in there which aren't necessarily appropriate for a sunny southern hemisphere Christmas by the pool, but there are a few really choice lacquers which would be sure to add some holiday cheer to your festivities. My favourites are Ginger Bells! - a yummy almost-kind-of neutral in a gingerbread shade, Comet Loves Cupid - a vivid true red and Dear Santa - a glittery bright red, perfect for Christmas and guaranteed to make you feel good. Well there you go, I think I just made my decision. I'm glad we talked this over, thanks for your advice.

Price: $19.95
From: David Jones
Why you need it: You're not dressed for Christmas without a perfect manicure.

Picture credit: OPI

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails