Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Get 'yer scalps clean!

No one likes to admit they have dandruff/flaky scalps, so let’s make this quick, alright? Good.

Get down to the chemist and grab Head & Shoulders Scalp Massage Cream. We had a debate about this in the office last week and it appears you either like the smell of H&S, or you don’t. I do. I love it. It smells so fresh and clean. But then I also like the smell of nail polish and aniseed, so take that as you will.

Anyway, this cream is the shiznit. Make sure you grab a huge dollop, really dig in when you massage it all over the scalp then rinse thoroughly. You still with me? It clears away all the yuck stuff (I’m sure you’ve seen the TV commercials) and then it keeps the scalp healthy with aqua mineral complex. It’s pretty simple, really. It works too. My scalp gets quite dry at times and I find one or two washes with this gets me back to normal.

I also find a massage and a glass of wine gets me back to normal, but doesn’t do anything for my dry scalp. The conundrums, right?

Price: $10.99
From: My local chemist. You can also grab it at Coles, Woolies and Priceline
Why you need it: To keep your head clean.

Picture credit: headandshoulders.com.au

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails