Monday, April 4, 2011

OMG! Vote for Pedro! (and me)

Dear Everyone I Know,

Something very exciting has happened. I am nominated for a Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female award. I know, right?! Not so sure about the fun and fearless part, but they definitely got the female bit right (one out of three ain't bad).



I would really really really truly appreciate it if you could take a few seconds out of your busy day of eating cake and reading Bacon Busters magazine (a fine publication) and go and vote for me. Right now there are 10 nominees but pretty soon there will only be three finalists and I would LOVE to be a finalist! If I am a finalist I will do my happy dance and I might even video my happy dance and post it on here so you can see how happy I am.

Click the picture or click this link to make me a very happy person. I'll even buy you a beer*.

Love and marshmallows,
Elise

*maybe

11 comments:

Babs said...

I voted! Now where do I get my free beer? Or will you at least buy me some tater tots? Even if they have been sitting in your pocket all day?

Pink Diva: Makeup Artist and Beauty Guru xx said...

Elise, OFCOURSE I will vote for you!!
You have always been supportive of me and encouraged me to be apart of this years Clinique It Girls so I really hope you make the final five.
Xoxo Tammerly @ Pink Diva's Beauty Spot

Unknown said...

Congrats Elise you've got my vote!!! Good Luck!!! I shall await the happy dance lol

Emma said...

Voted! But now I feel like marshmallows :(

Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries said...

Great work Elise! I am so proud of/for you. It is such an honour and one you well deserve.

It goes without saying I have already voed for you, but will you still buy* me a beer if you win? Technically I voted before the bribe but I still want the gift!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Thank you girls for your kind words and support! It is hugely appreciated. Beer and marshmallows for everyone!

Bree @ The Blog Stylist said...

Congratulations!

And is it too embarrassing for me to admit I know what Bacon Busters is? ;)

Evermist said...

Just voted for you beautiful girl. Good luck!!!

Now, I don't drink beer so a vodka sunrise will do ;)

Lau@Corridor Kitchen said...

Congrats! You are gonna be buying a lot of (maybe) beers though...

Madame B Fatale said...

Totally Voted, goodluck doll!!!!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails