Monday, April 18, 2011

Rockin' the Kazbah with Lola&Bailey for Sportsgirl

Hey Santa,

How are you mate? Did you enjoy your break over summer? We must catch up for that beer we keep saying we will grab – I love it when we hang out. Make sure you bring the missus along, she’s a doll.

I know it’s a bit early in the year for making lists and checking them twice, but I have a huge favour to ask. I am desperately in love with the entire Lola&Bailey for Sportsgirl range. Like, need them now. Want. Need. Lust. We’re talking delicate Moroccan pieces, turquoise, peach, gold, black, art deco lines with chic infusions of colour. Oh my.

This collection totally rocks the kazbah and, incidentally, is called Rock The Kazbah (gosh I’m witty, look at me go). I would really love it if you could dash into Sportsgirl and get them all for me, and then perhaps make an early delivery. You should probably move quickly because it drops into stores today and won't last long. I promise I won’t tell any of the other kids – it can be our little secret – and I’ll be good for the rest of the year! Or at least I’ll try to be...

Cheers dude, talk soon.

Much love,
Elise xx

PS – if you need to know prices for your budget and whatnot, the studs are $20, the bigger earrings are $30, there is a ring that’s $30 and the necklaces are $60. Cheep as chups!



4 comments:

Babs said...

Perhaps something to add to the bridal registry?

Elise @ Stuff That I Bought said...

Good thinking Babs, I like your style.

Sher said...

Woooo I like these! I havent been into sports girl for such a long time I need to take a visit!

Unknown said...

love this jewellery! P.S So adding you to my blog list :D www.standoutforareason.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails