Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm not above begging and bribery you know

I thought I would gently remind you that voting for Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female ends on Sunday and I would really love it if you could throw an extra vote my way. Cosmo have had over 150,000 votes so far this year. That's mind-boggling when you think that the average monthly circulation for Cosmo is just over 150,000 as well. I'm hoping to have more than 3 votes (myself, my mum, and my fiance) so please click click for me. Otherwise it could be a bit awkward.

In all honesty, I'm so chuffed to have been nominated that if I don't get through to the final 3 it probably won't matter. But, you know, it would be kind of cool, right? Especially when I start nagging you to vote for me again in the next round (oh wait, maybe I shouldn't say that...)


Do you need some extra incentive? I'm giving away over $500 worth of nail polish over on The Nail File, or I'm giving away a buttload (technical term) of passes to the Sydney Fashion Weekend next week. Have I bought your love yet?
.

3 comments:

Lavender said...

remind me next round and i will vote for you again :)

Sher said...

When do you find out if you made it through?

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

We don't find out the finalists until June 6th, so there is a few weeks of nervous hand wringing and sweating it out while we wait.

Related Posts with Thumbnails