Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I took all your recommendations on twitter and tried out Parlux. WOW!

Just putting it out there...I’m a total blow-dry loser. I cannot for the life of me blow dry my hair. But apparently it wasn’t me, it was the piece-of-sh!t leaf blower I was using before. They say a good workman never blames his tools (but a bad workman does, so bring it on).

The girls at Parlux know what a nozzle novice I am and hooked me up with the new Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly Ceramic & Ionic Dryer. Honestly it’s like going from a 20 year old Mazda to a sweet Audi. They sent it to me to try for just 2 weeks but it has changed my life and my hair so much that I’m going to buy it off them. There are so many good things about this dryer that I don’t know where to begin.

It’s easy to hold. It’s light. It gets my hair to 80% dry in about 90 seconds. My frizz has definitely reduced. When I blow dry it straight, it stays straight. But most of all, my hair doesn’t feel dry and brittle like it used to. This could be a combination of the dryer and another miracle product I am currently using (which I’ll tell you about soon, I promise!) but my hair has been soft, sleek and shiny these last 2 weeks (apparently that’s the negative ions). It locks the moisture into the hair rather than blasting it out. Smart.

Bonus: this baby is good for the environment. We’re talking recyclable materials, low energy consumption, ozone friendly and cute recycled paper packaging.

Price: $189.95
From: Check the Dateline website for stockists, but you need to hit up Hairhouse Warehouse and Price Attack
Why you need it: This is 2 speeds and 4 temperatures of pure power, baby. Considering all I did before was flick ‘on/off’, you should be really impressed right now.

This product was loaned to me for review, and I was so impressed I bought my own.
 
.

4 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

Parlux is on my to try list!
I'm using Babyliss which is great too but why use a black hairdryer when you can have bright red or green ones from Parlux!

Anita said...

I looove my Parlux!! One of my best purchases :) Dries my frizzy mop into a delightful not so frizzy mop!

Unknown said...

It is an amazing hair tool. I also took the recommendations from twitter and my hairdresser saloon and I am just in love with it. It dries my hair very quick and what has amazed me is the fact that I have my hair straight more than 2 days. I totally recommend this guy...

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

I'm so glad there are other Parlux fans out there. I was thinking how much I loved it just this morning when it only took 5 mintes to dry my whole head perfectly straight. Total win.

Related Posts with Thumbnails