Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Five amazing products I forgot to review

True story. Sometimes a product is so fantastically awesome and so perfect for me that I use the whole bottle/tube/tub and next thing you know it's 6 months later and I haven't reviewed it yet. Whoops! These are five products that are very firm favourites in my bathroom and that I have been re-purchasing over and over.



The details:

Garnier Pure Active Pimple Reducing Toner
Price: $9-ish
From: the supermarket


MAC Blushcreme
Price: $40
From: MAC counters and MAC online


Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil
Price: $60
From: Bobbi Brown counters or Bobbi Brown online


Kiehl's Darkness Diminishing Activated Eye Treatment
Price: $62
From: Kiehl's or Kiehl's online



REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Price: $82
From: Meccacosmetica stores or Mecca online

See here for our disclosure policy
.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Great video, though I have to admit I was distracted by the big sparkler on your finger through most of it. So pretty! I just got a sample of the Bobbi Brown oil last night at the Primped event and I'm excited to try it out. Love everything Kiehl's so will definitely be trying that eye cream. I'm a little hesitant about the Garnier toner though, afraid it will be way too tough on my skin.

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Thanks Bec! I know what you mean about the Garnier toner - I only use it on the spots rather than all over the face. It's a bit aggressive, but perfect for killing nasty pimples quickly. You'll love the Bobbi Brown oil!

Related Posts with Thumbnails