Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The racing stripe is for speed, right?

Dear Zoe Extreme Wedge from Sportsgirl,

Oh my, look at you! All nudey and clompy, but then with a smart racing stripe up the back (for added speed, I assume). I have no idea how I would wear you, because goodness knows I'm not very good in anything with a heel, but I need you in my life. I think you and I would make beautiful summer music, me in a floaty maxi skirt and a crochet top, while you thieve all the attention down below.


Let's hang out. I'll bring the cider.

Lovingly,
Wedgeless Elise

PS - If you want to buy them for me, they are $149.95 from Sportsgirl
.

3 comments:

luvrin said...

Love the post! It got a few giggles from me :). Lately I have been obsessing over nude heels. Strappy, peep toe, wedge... Whatever! The shoes are cute but look WAY too high for me! Lol.

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Pretty sure they would be way too high for me too - ankle breakers, for sure! But they're so pretty. How often have you (me, all girls) bought shoes purely because they are pretty.

Babs said...

Racing stripe! I larfed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails