Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Current obsession: Banana Milky Ways

Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed.

Have you had a Banana Milky Way yet? They are so damn good. I didn't think you could improve on perfection from the original, but damn these little babies are four bites of heaven. Three bites if you're feeling particularly greedy.

Trust me on this one. Especially if you were a banana paddle pop fan as a tyke.


Price: 63c
From: Coles
Why you need it: Super tasty and so small it's practically guilt free (surely you can't jam too many calories into something so little, right?)
.

6 comments:

MsCritique.com said...

You and I are like long lost blogging sistahs. I just bought a Perky Nana bar last week to review. Now, I need to know how it stacks up against this baby. Y'know I'm ALSO (yes another fruity obsession besides coconut) obsessed with banana flavoured things. I can just tell this is going to be like lolly-crack for me.

Yours,
Running-down-to-the-grocery-store.
xx

Lau@corridorkitchen said...

Wow, that sounds DELICIOUS. I'll have to tell Rui he his a huge banana paddle pop fan, even in his old age.

Sophia said...

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!! Are these babies on shelves yet? I need to get me some ... hundred few or so. Bananas + MilkyWays = my two true loves.

Lauren said...

Omg yummmmmmm, I need to get my hands on some cause they sound delicious!

Megan said...

hahaha I pull the same 'calories' thing. did you see they were 4 for $2 at our woolies last night. yup.

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

I'm loving the vanilla Milky Way! Especially when Coles has two for $2 - such a bargain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails