Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Exclusive First Look: Pantene Aqua Light (plus Barney Martin)

This is really random, but a few weeks ago I was involved in a secret project with Pantene (once I get the go ahead, I'll fill you in). Along with other shenanigans, I went to the Pantene Sceptic Panel event, where we (beauty bloggers and editors) got to grill Pantene’s Expert stylist Barney Martin, Pantene’s Senior Scientist Dr Jasmine Karsono and Pantene’s Expert Trichologist Tony Pearce on all those nasty Pantene rumours that I know you have all heard and probably believe.

I also got a special sneaky peek at the new Pantene range called Aqua Light, which hits shelves today. I have been using Aqua Light for about 2 weeks now and so far I am really impressed - it's much lighter than any other Pantene, which is great for my fine hair. But don't just take my word for it - I got the inside scoop from that cheeky lad Barney Martin!






The Pantene Aqua Light deets:
Shampoo & Conditioner - $7.99/350mL
Treatment - $9.99/200mL
From: Supermarkets
Why you need it: If you have found Pantene products too heavy for your hair in the past, this will change your perception.

These products were offered to Stuff That I Bought for editorial consideration - for more details, see our disclosure policy
.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I've been waiting for this to be released in Aus ever since I read about it getting released in the UK. Really looking forward to trying it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails