Monday, October 17, 2011

Wedding prep: Getting my skin perfect for the big day

As I say in the video, I never intended to blog about my impending nuptials, but I have been trying so many great products lately that these all deserved a mega shout out for all their hard work.



The details:
md formulations Facial Cleansing Gel - $85/250ml
Find stockists on the Spa Universe site

Lapurete Okuru Facial Cleanser - $39.90/100ml
Find stockists on the Lapurete site

Clarisonic Mia - $179
David Jones, Myer, Priceline and some pharmacies

Antipodes Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip Divine Oil - $33
Myer, David Jones and some pharmacies

Omnilux - starts at about $90-100 per treatment
I highly recommend Fifty Four Park - Mel and Tilly are facial goddesses. Otherwise find a salon near you on the Spa Universe site

Decleor Expression de L'age Smoothing Roll On - $110/20ml
Find stockists on the Spa Universe site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Antipodes' skincare line!

Related Posts with Thumbnails