Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Coolest cat in the city

Seriously. I love the shit out of my new Ray-Ban's. Yes, I know Wayfarers had their moment last summer, but they are still hot this summer and it's all about pops of colour. So I bought the aqua blue ones. I can't even begin to express the awesomeness of these sunglasses.

In all honesty though, I think what I love the most is the fact that they come in the brown leather case - the same brown leather case as the Ray-Ban's my parents bought in the 70s. There is something really special about a brand that can survive for so many years, essentially reinventing themselves with the same quality product and referencing their heritage with something as inconsequential yet distinct as their brown leather glasses case.

And they are bright aqua. Who doesn't want bright aqua sunglasses with mirrored lenses.

Price: $230-$250
From: Sunglass Hut
Why you need a pair: To keep the sun out of your eyes this summer. Plus, you will look kickass while doing so.

Picture credit: ray-ban.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails