Friday, September 11, 2009

Get Look Book, look amazing. Simple.

Have I mentioned before how much I love PRIMPED? Honestly, my morning routine at work goes like this: 1 - turn on computer 2 - fetch breakfast (cinnamon and brown sugar oats with lite white) 3 - load up work email 4 - load up personal email 5 - load up PRIMPED. Notice that even before I do any work I need my PRIMPED fix? Zoe and Yasemin both write really clever and witty blogs, there are loads of how-to videos and it's a great place for keeping up with what's hitting counters now. Which is obviously good for me since I have a serious shopping addiction, particularly when it comes to cosmetics.

I'm sure I have also mentioned how much I love magazines (no? well there you go) so horray horray I was delighted to hear PRIMPED produced a spring/summer look book full of products, trends and how-to's for the warmer months. Produced in print. Paper. Mini magazine. I love the internet for the immediacy of delivery, but there is something special about the tangibility of the printed word. Glossy pages, all shiny and inviting with that newly inked smell.
...
Sorry, I went to my happy place for a minute there.

So the look book walks you through the top 10 trends for SS0910, hair makeovers, skin tricks and the newest and greatest products. What would you expect to pay for something like this? I'll bet you said some money, right? Well, how does no money sound? Is that something you might be interested in? All you have to do is pop into one of the big 4 David Jones stores (that would be Elizabeth St Syd, Bondi Junction Syd, Bourke St Melb or Queens Plaza Bris) and ask any of the lovely cosmetics girls on the floor.

Price: free!!
From: David Jones - or if you can't make it instore, you can always flick through the digital version
Why you need it: So you can be pretty for summer! Prop it up on your dressing table for daily inspiration.

Picture credit: primped.com.au

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails