Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shiny Shoes! Sexy Men!

You've heard of Williams Shoes, right? When I say Williams you probably think school shoes. Or Hush Puppies. "Williams The Shoemen". Not somewhere you would go to buy party shoes.

WRONG!

So wrong. Williams got sexy! They have revamped their image and produced an amazing line of shoes with dangerously high spikes. I tried on a bunch of different pairs today and instantly fell in love with two of them. For incredible glamour I would recommend Golden from the Corelli Collection. Towering heights with a sassy slingback, metallic gold platforms and a lush, shiny patent. I'm imagining a sequin minidress and some big earrings for the work Christmas party (I don't care that's it's only September!). Yes? These shoes mean business.

On the other hand (foot?) I fell in love with the Sway sandals, also from the Corelli Collection. They are all about dressed up glam - denim shorts, a nautical stripe top, a wrist full of silver bangles and a pair of Ray Bans. Kind of quirky and very shiny.

The best bit of this new look Williams? They used Jay Lyon in their ad campaign. I think I'm going to hang out in their stores just to stare at the posters. (If you don't know who Jay Lyon is...shame on you...I recommend you get your hands season 1 of The City)

Price: Golden - $109.99, Sway - $79.99 (these are about standard prices for heels and flats from the new collection)
From: Williams Shoes
Why you need a pair: Everyone needs a fancy pair of shoes!
Plus! Williams have a 25% off new styles offer with a discount voucher - I have a couple of vouchers spare so if you want some shoes but don't have a card, shoot me an email and I'll pop one in the post.

Picture credit: williamsshoes.com.au

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails