Sunday, September 20, 2009

Obsession: Label Whore

I have been obsessed with this necklace for quite some time and I can't believe I haven't written about it before. It's called Label Whore from the Girlie Drama jewellery line available over on the very fun website Sassi Sam. While you are there, make sure you check out the cool Sassi Sam blog - it's a favourite of mine.

Anyway, if you love this necklace you're in pretty good company - it's been snapped on The Veronica's, Ruby Rose (huge girl crush), Bianca Dye, Lara Bingle and even our old mate Delta is a fan. It comes in gold and silver and I'm not sure which I like more - I think it looks better in the gold (esp. against bronzed skin), but I have always been a silver jewellery girl...decisions, decisions. It's made of lucite and comes on a 45cm sterling silver chain.

What do you think? Which colour do you prefer? Are you a label whore? So many questions!

Price: $49.95
From: Sassi Sam
Why you need it: Smaller clothes in summer mean more exposed skin - rock that bare skin with hot accessories. Perfect with a plain tee or singlet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails