Monday, September 14, 2009

Damn, your President is fine!

Could you imagine a K-Rudd dashboard doll? No, either could I. Frankly I wouldn't want a K-Rudd dashboard doll or bobble head. But Obama...oh boy! Give me some Obama any day!

I absolutely cracked up laughing when I saw the Obama dashboard dolls and bobble heads when I was in Hawaii. I think what I love the most about the one I bought (Obama with the ukelele) is the fact he has his blackberry clipped to his belt the same way my Dad does. I LOVE it! The American President, wearing cargo shorts and thongs, ukelele in hand, blackberry on the belt and a huge grin on his face is immortalised in plaster.

I have nothing else to say about this except awesome. You probably won't ever be able to buy these in Australia, BUT you can order them online. Either way, hopefully you laugh like I did.

Price: USD$9.99
From: ABC Stores in Hawaii or KC Hawaii
Why you need it: Why wouldn't you want a dashboard doll of the 44th President of the United States of America?!

Picture credit: kchawaii.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails