Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MUST HAVE Tipsy Toes for drunken feet

Stop the presses girls. I have found the ultimate, absolute MUST HAVE accessory for the party season. No, it’s not a handbag. No, it’s not a cocktail ring. It’s a pair of fold up ballet flats that fit in your party purse. No more drunken stumbling in 4-inch heels or barefoot walks of shame down the dirty footpaths of the CBD after one too many shandy’s at the office Christmas party.

I remember traipsing all over the city with my sister after last years work Christmas party, not a cab in sight (and those that were tried to charge us $70+ for a 10 minute ride, but that’s another story). Good GOLLY my feet hurt! I went to take my shoes off and she yelled at me and told me I was not ‘the kind of girl who took her shoes off’ so I kept limping, feeling particularly sorry for myself (my sister can be a bit of a bully sometimes). Where were my Tipsy Toes then?! I would have given my right arm and my very expensive pair of designer heels for this genius little product. Thankfully I’ll be able to make it through this year without worrying.

They come in 2 colours (silver and black) and 3 sizes (Sm 5/7, Med 7/8 and Lg 9/10) and are cheap cheap. Honestly, even if you only use them once, they have more than paid for themselves with the money>pain and dignity equation.


Price: $19.95
From: The Tipsy Toes website
Why you need them: To save yourself the pain of trying to get home on your heels. 3am + 4-inch heels were never meant to meet.


Picture credit: Tipsy Toes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen FlexiFlats - they are cheaper $11.99 and come in a pouch that converts into a carry bag for your heels!

Shaybear said...

OMG I'm buying these RIGHT NOW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails