Monday, October 5, 2009

What's better than Batiste? Baby Batiste!

I have talked about my enduring love affair with Batiste dry shampoo before. I have tried a lot of dry shampoo over the years and this is still my absolute favourite because of the tropical scent. It's light and breezy but not strong enough to actually overpower your perfume.

Anyway, imagine my delight at finding out they now do a mini can! I always carry my Batiste in my gym bag, but it's a pain in the butt when you're carrying 45 other things in there as well, and it's all extra weight to lug back and forth on the bus. It's also small enough that I can keep one in my handbag for emergencies (you might be thinking 'what kind of emergency warrants dry shampoo?' but, believe me, it happens).

As well as doing the Original, Tropical and Blush in mini cans, Batiste has also just launched two new fragrances - Boho and Diva. Boho is a citrusy scent, with lemon and orange and a hint of spice, while Diva is girly fun with floral violet, lily, jasmine and musk. Get on it!

Price: $4.95 for the mini can, $9.95 for the full size Boho and Diva.
From: Priceline, KMart, Target and Terry White
Why you need it: The convenience of clean, fresh hair with a delicious scent!

Picture credit: beautyeditor.com.au

1 comment:

Shaybear said...

ZOMG how exciting!! New scents AND a new travel size. I think I've died and gone to dry shampoo heaven!

Related Posts with Thumbnails