Friday, December 17, 2010

Congratulations to me? Congratulations to you!

This post here...the one you're reading right now...is a pretty important one. You know why? It's my 400th post. That's not something to sneeze at. That's 400 posts of blood, sweat, tears, rashes, pain and pure pleasure (on my part...I hope you're not in pain reading my blog!)

To celebrate this great milestone for me and the impending visit of my favourite North Pole dwelling gentleman, the good kids over at Lush are helping me celebrate with a limited-edition Christmas pack from Lush. You know I love me some Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. The prize consists of three NEW Christmas bath ballistics, a sweet smelling piece of Angels Delight soap and it's all wrapped in Lush’s eco-friendly gift-wrapping service, The Knot Wrap that I wrote about a few days ago, which uses a vintage scarf to wrap gifts instead of paper and ribbon.

So...checklist...
Lil’ Lush Pud bath ballistic (pictured) - tick
Satsumo Santa bath ballistic - tick
Cinders bath ballistic - tick
Angels delight soap -tick
All wrapped in a beautiful vintage scarf, Lush Knot Wrap - double tick for awesomeness

All you have to do is enter your email address HERE and I'll do the draw at 5pm on Monday December 20th so that your prize gets to you in time for The Big Day.

Huge thanks to Lush for offering this great prize for me to give away and a huge thanks to you, my darling readers, who put up with my bad jokes, encourage me on twitter, leave great comments and remind me why I love blogging so much. Here's to 400 more great posts.

Note: Competition is open to Australian residents only - sorry! Prize will be drawn at 5pm on Monday December 20th using random.org.

.

6 comments:

Shaybear said...

Hooray! 4000 posts AND a giveaway from one of my fave' companies ever. :D

Congratulations, you were born to blog (and shop). : )

MsCritique.com said...

Congrats on your 400th post. Love ya work! xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

More power to your keyboard.

Just stumbled upon your blog- admittedly I was looking for the dog tear stain remover Angels Delight by Bichon Hotel

Best of luck

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what is to come in 2011!

xx

Miss_sher said...

Congrats! Your blog needs an iphone app so I dont have to open safari on my iphone all the time ;)

xxo *fingers crossed*

Emma said...

Congrats on 400! And nice giveaway also :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails