Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Smash those spots while you sleep

Pimples. Yuck.

As fun as all this silly season stuff is, the stress of, well, everything can take its toll. Right now it’s taking its toll in the form of a chin pimple and a forehead pimple.  Blah.

Thankfully, I was introduced to an amazeballs product a couple of months ago that is totally appropriate for just this occasion. An occasion that, really, you hope doesn’t come very often. Like that cousin you don’t like and can only deal with once a year. Now I’m imagining my pimple is a narky little 7 year old boy.

You have heard a million times before that you should treat blemishes with salicylic acid, right? It penetrates the skin, removes the dead cells and unclogs the pores, helping to kick blackheads, whiteheads and excess oil in their icky asses. Sometimes a face wash just isn’t enough though and you need to get all Chuck Norris on that spot. Hello, Skeyndor On The Spot Patch.

It’s a tiny little sticky spot that delivers a concentrated does of salicylic acid straight onto the blemish. Kind of like a nicotine patch, but without the crazy dreams. You wash your face, whack the spot on, go to sleep, and 8-12 hours later when you wake up (HA!) your pimple has sucked in the salicylic and should be a little less angry than before you went to bed.

It won’t magically make your pimple disappear, but I have found using a spot three nights in a row will more or less clear me up. Definitely worth having on hand for those horrible emergencies. If only they made annoying cousins disappear.

Skeyndor On The Spot Patch
Price: $25 for a pack of 24
From: Salons and spas (best place to start is google)
Why you need it: Pimples. Need I say more.

This product was offered to me for consideration

.

4 comments:

Shaybear said...

Ooh I saw a girl YouTubing on these the other day! She bought hers in Hong Kong but will no doubt be excited they're in Aus now!
They looked like they worked ridiculously well!

Ally said...

10.0.6 have their own version of these that have been out for aaaaages. Good stuff.

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

I'll have to track down the 10.0.6 patches since I'm almost out of these. Cheers!

Amy said...

I've never heard of these before but they sound fascinating - I'll have to check them out after Christmas (when I'll inevitably be breaking out from all the rich food).

Related Posts with Thumbnails