Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The ultimate in luxury - bling bling!

Looking for something special for the person who has everything. How about personalising some sunglasses with over a carat of diamonds?

If you haven't heard of Nicholas Haywood Jewellery Concierge yet, you will. This guy is the next big thing in jewellery - he is incredibly talented, knows where to find the best diamonds and is just about the nicest guy you will ever meet. I am incredibly fortunate to be wearing a Nicholas Haywood engagement ring - see if you can spot it on his website. (hint: it's not the fruit bowl)

Nicholas recently customised a pair of Supra's for Sydney PR and IT girl Roxy Jacenko - could you just die?! This is the deluxe fit out - her whole name in 18ct Rose Gold and Diamonds on both sunglass arms and also her initials in diamonds in the nose bridge. These have an RRP of $4995 and have over a carat of diamonds in them - certainly not the type of glasses you would wear to a festival and lose after a few drinks!

If you don't want to go OTT, you could just have your initials done in gold and diamonds for a starting price of $1850. Who wants to customise my Wayfarers with EP on the arms for me for Christmas. Santa?

You can find Nicholas through his website.

Image courtesy of Nicholas Haywood

.

3 comments:

miss_sher said...

I saw thos sunnies and went WOW they look hot. A little too $$$ for my nurses wage though :(

I'm hunting for a new pair though. Ive found the ones I want - on someone else's face and now need to find it instore!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Which sunnies? Let me know if I can help you track anything down!

miss_sher said...

Well they're Chanel sunnies with bows on either side. I saw the bows in pink and white but any colour I can find..I want! I LOVE THEM! Cant find them though :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails