Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grab your rods, people...

...we're going fishin'!


I was pulling together some last minute posts about hair and moisturiser and whatever, but you know what? Not right now. I shouldn't be writing them, and you shouldn't be reading them. Jump off the computer, go bake some cookies and turn on the Mariah Carey Christmas album (if there is a greater Christmas album than Mariah then I would like to see it).

Have an amazing, wonderful, fabulous Christmas. Thanks for being amazing.

With love and gingerbread,

Elise xx

Picture credit: no idea - sorry. It has been saved on my desktop for months.

.

4 comments:

MsCritique.com said...

No, thank you for being amazing. I've enjoyed reading every single post. Merry Xmas! xx

Emma said...

Yeah thanks for the lovely, chatty and useful (!) shopping. Hope your Christmas was great :D

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

It was! Thank you :) I hope yours was great too!

April @ Composed by April said...

I love your blog, and just wanted you know that I have passed the Stylish Blogger award onto you

http://random-pondering.blogspot.com/2011/01/apprently-i-am-stylish.html

Hope you had a lovely break

Related Posts with Thumbnails