Monday, December 20, 2010

The Stuff That I Bought 2010 Giftsmas Guide – episode three

Just quietly: remember the preface to my last couple of gift guides!

Last minute gift ideas? Unexpected cousin done a last minute RSVP? Office secret santa? There are loads of fab presents out there for under $30, and these are some of my favourites.

First up, ANYTHING from Typo. I swear I would buy everything in that store if I could. So much win – bookends, notebooks, pens, lanterns, calendars, mugs...and all of it so cheap! I have bought presents for five different people from Typo, and five presents for myself while I was at it (star fairy lights for the win). 
 
If you want something a bit cheeky and naughty, waddle down to Borders and grab The Snuggie Sutra ($17.95). I don’t know if anyone would ever use it (do you own a snuggie? The girl who got this in my work Secret Santa didn’t) but there is definitely hours worth of laughter going through all the names and pictures. The Marge Simpson. Look it up. So wrong.

For the little people in your life, grab a Lola&Bailey Alphabet Zoo Mini Tote ($25). These are totes cute (zing!) mini canvas bags, and each letter has an animal hidden in it. They also have lunch totes called ‘the lunch tote’ which is way classier than carrying your sandwich and banana in a plastic bag.

If you still need to grab something extra for Mum or Nan, may I suggest an Inspa candle ($24). They are organic soy wax, come in four beautiful fragrances and $1 from every sale goes to the McGrath Foundation, which is one of my charities of choice. My favourite is Refresh – mandarin, rose geranium and cedarwood tickles the senses and makes the spirit buzz. Just what you need once the silly season is wrapped up (I can’t wait to bliss out next week with a candle, a book and a glass of wine)

Finally, you know I love me some Archie Grand notebooks. This one is so perfect that I can imagine the fat man himself using it to keep track of his naughty and nice list – Santa Clauses I Met And Liked ($19.95). I reckon I would have to be on the nice list this year. I hope. I think. Please? Santa?

Stockists:
Lola&Bailey - website
Inspa - Amcal chemists, Guardian Pharmacies, GNC and Inspa website
Archie Grand notebook - HoneyHoney



.
 

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I just discovered Typo the other day. I didn't get a chance to have too good a look in it, but so far I'm liking! haha
x

Jessica said...

God I need to buy that snuggie book for my friend, she is obsessed with her snuggie! (she is practically the real-life Liz Lemon)

Elise @ Stuff That I Bought said...

That's hilarious Jess! Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails