Sunday, December 5, 2010

A few random bits and pieces...

  • It’s not often that I re-purchase a beauty product because I prefer to constantly be trying new things BUT the Innoxa SOS Skin Tissue Oil that I wrote about two weeks ago has proven to be such a winner that I’m buying two. The stretch marks on my boobs are more-or-less gone - I can still see them under the surface, but the skin on top is smooth and even now. What a winner.
     
  • For those of you who were concerned with the well being of my scalp (thanks for all the cards and flowers, by the way) the Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care shampoo seems to be doing the trick and my head is feeling much better. Now if Mother Nature could just make up her mind and pick a season, maybe my sinuses would calm down too.
     
  • Don’t forget that the travel pack competition ends tomorrow! All you have to do is click this link and put your email address in. Apologies that it’s Aussie residents only – I promise to be more diligent next year with doing proper T&Cs and whatnot (add it to my New Years Resolution list)
  • Sorry that posts have been a bit sporadic recently - I don't know about you but the Silly Season seems to be out of control! My mantra at the moment is just three more weeks...just three more weeks...just three more weeks... 
Picture credit: homespungraphics.blogspot.com

.

1 comment:

miss_sher said...

Ohhhh *everything crossed* for the competition!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails