Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Get on Urban Outfitters NOW

I was going to write a blog post for today. Truly. But I got sucked into the vortex of Urban Outfitters and spent hours (and hours) adding to my cart because it's free shipping on orders over $150. The sale section is phenomenal, and these days I reckon at least half my wardrobe is UO (sorry, local retailers).

While the dollar is good, I suggest you hop-to-it as well. Or perhaps click-to-it is more appropriate.


PS the code is SPECIALDELIVERY
.

4 comments:

Andi said...

badness!! I just spent 150 buckeroos that I really don't have (thanks AMEX!) but I totally got 8 items for it!!

Sher said...

I tried to click the link but it seems expired, i'll keep trying cause I want some stuff!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

I'm pretty sure this offer expired on the 22nd babe :(

Jen W said...

That's so funny! I spent all day on UO when I got the email about free shipping.

They have amazing sales, and 50% of my wardrobe is also UO stuff haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails