Monday, July 18, 2011

I love coconut! Especially when it's cheap

I'm not gonna lie…the main reason (ok, only reason) I bought this body wash is because it looks like Philosophy. It also smells like Philosophy. And it's coconut. I love coconut.


As far as a body wash goes, this one does its job. It lathers, it cleans, it smells edible, and it lingers ever so gently on the skin for an hour or so after you step out of the shower (assuming you don't slap on some other stupidly scented cream that clashes). Squirt some on a shower puff and go to town on that bad boy.

As I said though, what attracted me to this I love…body wash in the first place was the fact it looks like a Philosophy body wash. The silver lining here is that for almost the same size (I love…is 27ml more) the I love…is less than a third of the price. Grey Goose for Smirnoff prices? That's stealth wealth at its finest!


I love…Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Cream
Price: $11.50 for 500ml
From: Myer and David Jones
Why you need it: For a delicious shower experience. Add some pineapple body wash and you're a mai tai.
.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always think Philosophy too when I see them in stores!! I am a total coco-nut, would love this!

Hair Romance said...

I adore coconut. And i love that mini trolley you've got there too!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

How great is coconut?! (rhetorical - we all know the answer)

The trolley is awesome - it always makes me laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails