Monday, November 23, 2009

I need your help!

Current obsession: electric pink lips. BUT even with lip liner and a setting gloss, my lipstick wore right off on Saturday night. Granted I wasn't using the best brand, but it was the right shade of pink so I thought I might be able to make it work. Apparently not. Before I hit the cosmetics counters and start shelling out hundreds to find the right one, can anyone recommend from experience a solid, long-lasting electric pink lipstick? I'm talking magenta pink, not baby pink. Knock your socks off pink. Sell it to me and I'll start shopping and trialling.

3 comments:

Jani said...

I'd actually reccy the OCC lip tars products in ANIME. It's lipgloss form but dries to a matte finish and is long lasting. Google for reviews.

♥akisa♥ said...

hi there, I'm looking for the same & have just ordered one from Barry M (Dolly Pink) from Pan Asia Beauty to see if it's a match. In the mean time you might like to search for a similar shade on lip coloru library BeautySwatch

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Jani - I hadn't heard of OCC before but WOW they have a great range of colours! It's pretty affordable so I'm going to give it a try.

Akisa - I can't believe I didn't think to check Beauty Swatch since you're the master of lip colours. Will be keen to see how the Barry M goes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails