Monday, November 30, 2009

This shiz is bananas B.A.N.A.N.A.S

"Yellow nails" you say, "Isn't that kinda gross and ick?"
"Not even" I say, "as long as you have the right brand and you apply it properly. I'm so fashion forward that Rihanna is eating my dust"



(apologies for the incessant squawking in the background - Harvey ONLY does that when I'm talking. It's either an attention issue or he hates yellow nails)

Here are the obligatory visual aids...

The bottle


















The nails
















The smashed up bottle















Just as I was sitting down to record this video the bottle slipped through my fingers. Apparently OPI bottles don't bounce. Who would have thought? Also, it's a pain in the ass to get nail polish off terracotta outdoor tiles. My landlord is not gonna be impressed, and I have an inspection this week!

Price: $19.95
From: David Jones
Why you need it: Live a little! Put the coral away and go for something bold this party season.

Picture credit: OPI, moi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails