Friday, November 6, 2009

Sparkle and shine on a Friday!

Happy Friday! After a quick glance in the mirror, it appears Friday is all about the sparkles. I'm rocking my black sequin cropped jacket that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I went on a lunchtime shopping mission today and got about 6 compliments on my jacket, so the ego is feeling pretty good right about now. It was a cheapie purchase from a little store in the QVB, but, according to my friend who works in fashion, it looks expensive. Works for me.

Speaking of my lunchtime mission, I bought SO much today! I went a little nuts in Sportsgirl and will write all about my purchases at some stage on the weekend. I also popped into Equip and picked up a really fat, chunky sparkler. It's a cocktail ring with a huge dome of black diamantes that is quite heavy and could do some serious damage if you crossed me in a dark alley. It's also a little difficult to type whilst wearing it, but I had to put it on straight away. Nevermind that I will probably end up with bruises on my hands by the end of the day! Maybe I should just stop working now...hmmm...

The jacket
Price: $29.95
From: Ignite - QVB Sydney
Why you need it: Sequin jacket! It turns every outfit into a party.
The ring
Price: $19.99
From: Equip
Why you need it: We covered off cocktail rings on Monday, so hopefully you have retained that important message. This is a small bucks entry into the category.
Picture credit: 'scuse the crappy camera-phone pics
Related Posts with Thumbnails