Thursday, October 28, 2010

All aboard! Get some bus scroll action on your couch.

I really need to stop shopping online. Parcels keep turning up at work and I think ‘when did I order that?’ Bad.

BUT. I have to say I was pretty pleased with one late night Etsy order (and it kind of felt like Christmas when it turned up – oh look! Past Elise sent Future Elise a surprise gift!). I’m a little bit in love with bus scrolls and found this cool London bus scroll cushion cover that I had to have (read: didn’t really need, but wanted). Three days after I ordered it, it already lives on the couch. Welcome, new addition, I look forward to napping on you while I watch late night TV.

The INKTdesigns cushion is heavy duty cotton with the backing piece being lighter weight. One thing I was a little disappointed about was the finishing on the backing. Sure, no one sees it because the cover is envelope-style, but I’m kinda fussy about seams and things being even.

Now I just need a New York bus scroll cushion and a Sydney bus scroll cushion and my couch will be complete.

Price: US$35 (even though the designer is in Sydney – this is one of the things I don’t like about etsy)
From: INKTdesigns on Etsy
Why you need it: The perfect gift for your pommy friend who has everything.

.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try busandtramscrolls.com.au for an Australian designer and manufacturer of bus scrolls

Anonymous said...

try busandtramscrolls.com.au for an Australian designer and manufacturer of bus scrolls

Related Posts with Thumbnails