Monday, October 25, 2010

This week I...

...was a very bad blogger. Sorry for neglecting you, but I have been rather ill. I spent most of last week sitting in focus group viewing rooms or sleeping on the couch, neither of which is very conducive to writing blog posts. I’m sure you understand.

...tried Grass body wash from Lush. I didn’t think I would like it, but I really do. High five, bergamot, neroli and wheatgrass.

...tried Turkish Delight body polish, also from Lush. I really thought I would like it, but I really don’t. Too rose-y. Bummer.

...am speaking at the Sydney PR/blogger meet up. Naturally, a giant pimple is currently unpacking his bags and making himself cosy on my forehead.

...have two fab comps for here, and another amazing one over at The Nail File. Good times ahead, my friends. Good times.

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails