Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Floral maxi = must have for summer. You can copy me if you like.

As I mentioned yesterday, I had my engagement party on the weekend. Bummer about the weather - it was a bit chilly and damp - but thankfully my Dad saved the day with four braziers to keep the crowd toasty.
Big ups, Mr. P!
Me and my two favourite almost-cousins.
Aren't they gorgeous?!
Naturally, I had a sleeveless dress. I could have predicted the weather from the moment I left the store 3 weeks ago with the dress in tow. But that's alright, I had a denim jacket and plenty of champagne & guava to stay warm. My dress was a gorgeous black maxi (fitted bodice, flowy skirt) with a pink and purple flower print. It's from Minty Meets Munt (called the Swifty Maxi) and the Minty girls were telling me that  they had the print custom commissioned and hand dyed for the Spring 2010 collection. I can tell it's hand dyed because there are imperfections in the print, and I love that. Doesn't feel so mass produced. Bless Minty Meets Munt.

The Minty girls were really cheeky and sold me the dress before it hit shelves, but I think it's in their store now. If not, there is a short version and pants in the same fabric. If you do buy something from this range, maybe call me if we're going to be at the same event. Could be awkward if we're unintentional twins.

Price: $189.95
From: Minty Meets Munty - 275 Crown St Surry Hills
Why you need it: Everyone needs a maxi for summer

.

2 comments:

MsCritique.com said...

You look gorgeous. Love the dress, BUT I love your hair. AMAZE!

theloveofpink said...

You look lovely! Love the Lucinda. Hope you had a wonderful night xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails