Tuesday, August 24, 2010

News shoes! Yay Walnut Melbourne!

You know what makes a crappy Monday better? Buying a new pair of shoes. And that's exactly what I did yesterday.



Hello, Walnut Melbourne flats. I am a little bit in love with your shiny patent leather, comfy elasticated fit and sturdy rubber sole. You have made me very happy.
(shame the service at David Jones was so crappy - no one likes snotty sales assistants)

Price: $89.95
From: David Jones
Why you need a pair: Why not? Nude and black are classic and they are a style that will never date. PLUS that's a great price for comfy leather flats.

.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Oh god the snotty DJs sales assistants. They've been like that ever since I can remember!

Also, lovely shoes :)

Caity said...

I feel like I've been posting comments a lot lately....but I bought the patent black Walnut Melbourne flats a couple of months ago, and they are INCREDIBLE. I was SO OVER flats being expensive, uncomfortable, stretching, having a shitty sole that breaks after five wears...

Now I want the cute little leopard print ones (but am a bit scared of wearing leopard print).

LOVE THEM - enjoy yours! Loving the blog too! :) x

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

That was exactly why I bought these Caity! I have far too many pairs of cheap flats that fall apart at the first sight of rain.

Definitely go for the leopard print - it's surprisingly easy to wear when you just team it with basic black.

Anonymous said...

I found these in a cute little shop in camberwell, melbourne! they are to die for in comfort! definitely helps avoid the david jones crappy sales assistants too!

I think its called Folly shop, right down the burwood end of toorak road. I think im going to go buy a silver pair!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails