Friday, August 6, 2010

Silly me! More brow stuff I forgot in my last post!

I can’t believe that after rabbiting on about how I care for my brows, I forgot to include a brow product that lives in my handbag! Silly blogger! Actually, it’s more kit than product, and everyone should carry one at all times.

Meet the Tweezerman Mini Brow Rescue Kit. This tiny little plastic case slips into pockets, handbags, desk drawers and superhero tool belts. It contains mini slant tweezers, brow mousse, brow highlighter and a spiral brow brush.

I think everyone knows that Tweezerman are the bees knees when it comes to tweezers, and this little kit is no different. The cute pink tweezers do a bang up job of catching all the little strays in between shapings – high five, tweezers. Take a well deserved long weekend and sit out the rest of this post.

The mini size of the kit means you can throw it in your suitcase and not have to worry about any other brow prods when you’re travelling. Something to brush the brows into place? Check. The brush helps you make sure everything is well groomed (and also works if you want to use hair spray like I mentioned previously). Something to set the brows in place? Check. The mousse keeps hair in place without becoming crusty. Something to make the brows pop? Check. The mini highlighter is a great alternative when you’re strapped for space and don’t want to carry a full sized Benefit High Brow.

The only thing this kit is missing is a mirror, but it’s a great space saver and you should stash these all over the place so you always have good brows.

Price: $49.95
From: Selected David Jones stores, http://www.i-glamour.com/ and some salons and pharmacies (only the goods ones though...)
Why you need it: Perfect brows, no matter where you are

Product was supplied to me for consideration

1 comment:

♥akisa♥ said...

I'm embarrassed to say I have yet to own a Tweezerman.. The one I like from Tweezerman had a price tag like $60 bucks!! STill on my wish list...

Related Posts with Thumbnails